Pie Dough Layers:
Pecan Pie Layer:
Pumpkin Pie Layer:
Apple Pie Layer:
- For the pie dough layers: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll 1 sheet of pie dough out on a lightly floured work surface into an 8 3/4-by-12 3/4-inch rectangle, trimming and squaring off the edges as needed. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and prick all over with a fork. Top with another layer of parchment and another baking sheet; this will keep the dough from rising when baking. Bake until the dough is just starting to brown and cook through, 10 to 14 minutes. Remove the top baking sheet and parchment, then continue to bake the crust until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes more. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with the remaining 2 pieces of pie dough.
- For the pecan pie layer: Meanwhile, whisk together the brown sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, vanilla, salt and eggs in a large bowl until smooth and combined, then stir in the chopped pecans. Set aside.
- For the pumpkin pie layer: Whisk together the pumpkin puree, cream, granulated sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and eggs in another large bowl until smooth and combined. Set aside.
- For the apple pie layer: Toss together the sliced apples, granulated sugar, melted butter, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt in a third large bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- For the crumb topping: Whisk together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl until combined. Stir in the butter until the flour mixture is completely moistened and starts to clump together. Set aside.
- For the assembly: Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish generously with cooking spray and line with aluminum foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on both longer sides. Spray the lined pan again with cooking spray. Lay 1 sheet of cooked pie dough in the bottom of the pan, then top with the pecan pie filling, using an offset spatula to spread the filling all the way to the edges of the dough. Add another layer of pie dough, then spread with an even layer of the pumpkin pie filling. Place the third and final piece of pie dough on top, then evenly spread with the apple pie filling. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the top.
- Bake until the edges and crumb topping are golden brown and the center is set, 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes. Cool completely in the pan, about 2 hours. Once cool, run an offset spatula around the edges of the pan, then use the foil overhang to lift the bars out onto a cutting board. Cut into 12 squares and serve.
When measuring flour, we spoon it into a dry measuring cup and level off excess. (Scooping directly from the bag compacts the flour, resulting in dry baked goods.)
Recipe Provided by: Food Network