Florida amazes us with its astounding beauty and abundance of activities, which is why we live, work and play here. (& why we'll help you to too!!)
"The first impression of your home to potential buyers is the photos - which is why they are a top priority in our Marketing Plan to sell your home!" - Ashley
About Houseman & Co:
In 2014, Ashley welcomed her husband and better half, John Houseman, to form the team titled "Houseman & Co."!! Together, they will have the opportunity to help serve their sellers to market and sell while finding their buyers homes for sale - both local and far- with twice the marketing power, quality service and of course selling and finding just the right homes for customers as licensed agents and specialists in what their customers need!! In early 2017, their team included Lisa Lister, Buyers Specialist, to help service their customers and have joined the Griffin Group to serve all of their Sarasota, Charlotte and DeSoto County needs.
Ashley joined Coldwell Banker in 2010 with a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management from Florida Atlantic University. Her past experience as Marketing Director for a real estate company led her to obtain extensive knowledge in real estate from both the agent's and consumers perspective on a national level. Her dedication to increase her real estate knowledge led her to obtain her Florida's Brokers License and own her own company by the age of 25. Although she loved maintaining her own brokerage, her passion to for sales, interaction with customers and quality marketing on an international level brought her to Coldwell Banker.
Ashley is extremely involved within the community with activities including (but not limited to): the Charlotte County Homeless Coalition (Board Member 2014- ), Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce & class member of Leadership Charlotte 2014 (Elected Class Historian), Member of the Charlotte-Desoto Building Industry Association (CDBIA), Charlotte County Young Professionals (Board Member 2008-2010), joined Women's Council of Realtors (WCR) in 2016 and was asked to join the Membership Committee as well as establish a Social Media presence for the local chapter in the community. Additionally, she was a 4 year NCAA Division I college athlete with the Lady Owls Golf Team. After searching hundreds of properties, Ashley and her husband found their dream starter home and settled in to the heart of Deep Creek. Three children later, they decided to sell their first home and relocate to the up-and-coming North Port area, which is part of southern Sarasota County, to be near grandparents and all of exciting new happenings and building in this area.
Ashley and John focus is use their knowledge of real estate marketing, leveraging social media, utilizing video and blogging, first-time home buying, land acquisition, new construction, vacation/investment properties, property management, and residential sales to help make the Charlotte County and surrounding markets a better place for buyers and sellers. Of course, they promise all work and some play while fitting in superb customer service, and dedication to meet customer needs with a few rounds of tennis or golf in between.
In addition to their love for real estate, John and Ashley's other interests include spending quality time with family and friends, playing golf and tennis, fishing, enjoying Florida's beautiful beaches and marvelous wonders while watching their children James, Asher and new baby Xander grow up in the community that they live in and love!
Awards & Designations
• 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012 Multi-Million Dollar Producers
• 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Member of the Coldwell Banker Real Estate, LLC's Social Squad
• Elected officer for Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Charlotte Class 2014 - Class Historian & Social Media Specialist
• Elected board member of the Charlotte County Young Professionals (2009-2010)
• Appointed Chairman of the Young Professionals Network (YPN) by the 2013 Board President
• 2015 Ambassador for Balcony at Inman Real Estate Connect Agent Reboot #ICNY
• Member Florida Association of Realtors
• Guest Blogger for Coldwell Banker's Blue Matter Blog
• Appointed Chairman of the Young Professionals Network 2013-2014 by the Association President, PG-PC-NP Association of Realtors Chapter
• Member PG-PC-NP Association of Realtors
• Marketing and Video Specialist, Bachelors of Marketing Degree from Florida Atlantic University '06
• Member of Charlotte County Young Professionals